CDS offers technology solutions that match facilities of all scales.
No matter if you are new in the container recycling industry, a small or large depot operator or run a cause-driven organization we have a solution to suit all needs.
Auto Redemption Terminal (ART)
A supervised self-serve machine that is designed to provide a convenient and efficient way for consumers to redeem their empty beverage containers for a refund.
When a container is deposited into the ART, the machine uses its AI vision-based system to identify and classify the container and sort it for recycling. No barcode reading is needed, meaning containers in all shapes and conditions are recognized.
- AI Vision-based
- Count and classification of eligible containers
- Not barcode reliant
- Supervision required
- Individual manual placement of containers by the customer
- Real-time cash and data management
- Automatically integrated with state-specific schemes
- High-speed functioning: Single user capable of returning 100+ containers per minute
Continuously improving our technology to promote overall depot functionality, productivity and customer experience
Manual Input Station (MIS)
Allows for staff at manual count-and-sort depot facilities to securely input data from customer returns.
- RFID technology
- Security and traceability of transactions
- Ability to separate data into the required commodities
- Provides a QR code ticket after each transaction
- Real time data captured and synchronised with the state specific scheme
- Ability to process customer bagdrops
Cash Redemption Terminal (CRT)
A secure cash dispensing terminal that offers an automated payment of returns. It works as a self-serve checkout, by scanning the ticket provided by the ART or MIS.
- Safe and secure cash management
- Each ticket is cross-validated with the corresponding ART or MIS to ensure the correct payment
- Directly linked to corresponding state schemes
- Payment Options
MIS is included with the CRT offerings