Who we are
Container Deposit Systems (CDS) was formed with a vision to oversee the implementation of improved operational practices in recycling facilities.
CDS was formed with the intent of harnessing technology to drive improvement in productivity, particularly within recycling depot facilities where manual handling of materials is still predominant.
CDS brings decades of experience in the operation and management of beverage container recycling. Together with our partners, CDS has an unparalleled track record of success in the areas of design, innovation, engineering, manufacturing and automation.
Independant Australian owned business
- Australian designed, developed and manufactured
- Technology provider for the CDL industry
$4.5 million R&D investments to develop two types of technology solutions
- 4 year partnership with UniSA
Introducing solutions for the Australian market
- Multiple operating sites across QLD, SA, WA and ACT
Container Deposit Systems is overseen by a board who bring decades of success to the company. Led by Executive Chairman Brett Duncanson, the board of Container Deposit Systems includes:
- Andrew Downs
- Kevin Foley
- John Phillips OAM
- Trevor Hockley
Our key staff members include:
- Danny Cox, QLD State Manager
- Patricia Moreno, Development Engineer
- Siavash Khorsandi Amoli, Communications Solutions Specialist
- Roger Davies, Operations
- Mel McCabe, Administration
- Cathy Sellars, Administration
More information about our key people can be found with the sub menu.
Interested in Container Deposit Systems assisting in maximising your returns?